Reading Response #4

Adrian Aguilar 

Shamecca Harris

ENGL 21002
4 May 2020

Reading Response #4

Reviewing the essay “How Individual Upbringing Affects Young Adult Romantic Relationships”, I gave the essay a 98.5% grade. Viewing the content I felt that the essay contrasted the two main causes, personality and environment, to forming a healthy relationship in a coherent fashion. I gave content that maximum score on the rubric. For development I also gave the maximum score because they had more than 5 scholarly sources, and each was used well in correlating the two causes. Viewing the structure I felt that the ideas flowed well and had great transitions between paragraphs; I gave full credit for this section. Concerning the research question and its causes, I felt that it needed more causes to clarify this belief. Possible more factual information, so I gave it a 8.5, under that section. Concerning style and mechanics I gave the author full credit. 

Comments ( 3 )

1. Daniela Guichardo
    I think you gave a reasonable evaluation of the essay. I agree that ideas flowed well and that they had great transitions.
  2. Asadullah Bin Amir
    You provided a good reasoning for the grade given, I did the same I believe she lacked certain organization but overall it was good.
  3. Sharon Leal
    I agree with the score you've given because I also agree that it was well written with adequate sources along with structure and explanation.